A bit about us:
Located in Thomasville PA, we are a worldwide Leading Manufacturer for various industries, such as automotive, building materials, paper products and more. We are now seeking a strong Maintenance Mechanic to join our fast growing team!
If you have 3 years as a Maintenance Mechanic in a Manufacturing environment, please apply today!Why join us?
Competitive base salary, extremely competitive Bonus package, flexible work schedules, and accelerated career growth!Job Details
Reads and interprets equipment manuals, work orders, blueprints, building
drawings, and electrical schematics to perform required maintenance and
- Inspects, diagnoses, and troubleshoots plant and mobile equipment/system
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, welding, cutting,
lubrication, repair power transmission equipment, millwrighting, pneumatics,
hydraulics, rigging, and basic electrical skills to troubleshoot and repair plant and
mobile equipment/systems as needed.
- Provides scheduled and emergency/unscheduled repairs of plant and mobile
- Communicates with employees/management to obtain/provide information
regarding equipment/system issues as needed
- 3-5 years of Industrial Manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Knowledge of computers and industrial equipment/systems is preferred.
- Must understand three phase electricity, possess basic welding skills, be able
to cut metal within tolerances using an acetylene torch, lubricate bearings
or other drive components, repair power transmission equipment, possess
millwrighting skills to troubleshoot and repair major equipment, diagnose
and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems, read, understand and follow
blueprints, building drawings, and electrical schematics.
- Ability to perform pipefitting, plumbing, and carpentry are preferred.