A bit about us:
Based in NY we are a premium healthcare provider in operation for more than 100 years! Strong commitment to exceptional medical services across a diverse population throughout the State of New York. Heavily invested in our community providing primary and specialty healthcare tailored to patients unique healthcare profiles, lifestyles and circumstances.
If you are a Infectious Disease Physician with the ability to service patients regardless of their economic, social, immigration, or insurance status please keep reading.....Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Transit Check Commuter Benefits
- CME Reimbursement
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria: PART TIME Opportunity!!
If you are a Infectious Disease Physician with the ability to service patients regardless of their economic, social, immigration, or insurance status please keep reading.....
- Assess health status of patients consistent with education and training, through appropriate health history, physical examination, and diagnostic test
- Provide primary and infectious disease medical care to patients
- Perform ID specific examinations for hospital follow-ups, general ID cases, HIV, AIDS, Lyme, and Hepatitis A/B/C patients
- Write prescriptions and inform patients about medications prescribed
- Recommends and orders tests to determine the extent of illness or help diagnose condition
- Consult with other physicians and specialists as needed
- Complete medical forms and documentation related to patient care
- Encourage health promotion, disease prevention, and health maintenance. Provide patient advocacy, as appropriate for site
- Make referrals to other agencies and providers, with follow up care provided
- Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately in urgent or emergency situations
- Participate in Peer Review process
- Provide care for acute/chronic medical illness and preventative services in accordance with national recognized standards
- Provide technical assistance and teach Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Observe, implement, and promote federal regulations as defined by HIPAA and Policies and Procedures
- PART TIME- 17.50 Hours a week !
- Must possess a degree in medicine (M.D./D.O.) from an accredited medical school
- Must be licensed in New York to perform medicine
- Completion of Sub-specialty Fellowship training program
- Ability to speak Spanish or other languages a plus!