A bit about us:
Our client is building a modern mapping infrastructure. They are using machine vision-powered mapping tools to built smarter maps.
Why join us?
Their work is fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-disciplinary as they focus on solving truly challenging problems. The team and tech are growing rapidly, they encourage skill development and learning new things, and they love to promote leaders from within.
What you’ll do:
● Architect and implement robust, high-performance map data processing and query systems.
● Solve interesting graphics programming, algorithms, UX, CV/ML, and architectural challenges
● Maintain, architect, and build map databases and APIs used for reading and writing map data
● Research and develop new ways to visualize and interact with 2D and 3D data on a map
Your experience includes:
● Operating high throughput query systems at scale
● Building graphics applications that deal with large volumes of data
● Applied math skills (3D linear algebra, computational geometry, etc.)
● Familiarity with low-level application details (memory management, GPU programming, V8 details)
● Working with or building geospatial APIs and content systems
● Demonstrated experience building and testing features end to end with a keen interest in UI/UX design as it pertains to interacting with large volumes of mapping or scientific data.
● OpenGL, GLSL
● Experience shipping code at scale (>=1000s of users)
● Experience with React or Angular