A bit about us:
Based in Fresno, CA we are a leader in the stone fruit industry and have been for over 150 years! We are looking for a Food Safety Manager to join our growing team!Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Food Science, Microbiology, or related field
- PCQI certification preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred
- Strong familiarity with food safety and quality assurance principles–allergen control, food safety, FSMA, PCQI, GlobalGAP, and PrimusGFS standards
- Proficient computer skills to maintain Food Safety Plan manual and related documents in Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to use all senses, sight, hearing, touch, and smell. Color vision is required
- Lead ongoing review, update, and implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Food Safety Plan, SOP’s, SSOP’s, Master Sanitation Schedule and Food Defense Plan to ensure production of safe, wholesome product as well as compliance with customers’ requirements, third-party audits (GlobalGAP, PrimusGFS), and FDA FSMA
- Lead investigations into internal QA/QC production problems as well as customer complaints