A bit about us:
We are a Private state of the art laboratory diagnosing all levels of failures in today’s highly integrated and advanced devices. We support a variety of industries from Microelectronics, Medical Devices, Telecommunications, Semiconductors, Aerospace, and more. We offer a tune key solution on for the investigations of why companies products fail.Why join us?
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage for you and your family!
- Cutting edge state of the art technology!
- Advanced Laboratory Environment!
- Collaborative Team!
- Lab environment working with other engineers and technicians. This person will need to utilize skills in PCB Assembly, Mechanical Packaging, and more...
- FIB Experience
- Electron Microscopy Experience
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES & Experience:
- Experience analyzing die, package, and board level electronics
- Ability to work the full-failure analysis cycle from electrical replication of failure and isolation, through delayering and imaging
- Excellence with curve tracing, and electrical signal interpretation from package to device level
- Hands-on experience operating and interpreting non-destructive techniques including: 2D and 3D X-ray, SAM, automatic -curve tracers, optical microscopes, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and various benchtop meters
- Strong background in fault isolation techniques and interpretation including: XIVA, IR, Photon Emission, bench-top probing, charge contrast, CSAM
- Skilled in physical fault isolation and level by level removal processes including: decapsulation, depackaging, parallel lapping, --Allied Multiprep systems, chemical etch processes and chemistries, dry/plasma etch processes
- Imaging systems and techniques including IR, SEM, FIB, and optical microscopy ranging from high depth of field macro imaging to high magnification
- Experience in various other techniques including EDS/EDAX, CAD layout navigation, cross sectioning, and ASAP milling
- Knowledge of the semiconductor fabrication process and classical failure signatures