A bit about us:
Based near Birmingham, Alabama we are a top ranked medical center healthcare group which has been in operation for more than 80 years, providing medical services to a diverse population throughout the Southern Alabama regions. A commitment to strong health care and customer service/care is in our DNA! We offer surgical services, sports medicine, orthopedics, pathology, pain management, diagnostic imaging, medical detox, cancer infusion, diabetes management as well as out-patient services (diagnostics and treatment).
If you are an ENT with the ability to service patients in the Southern Alabama regions, please keep reading...Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary with generous RVU's
- Excellent benefits which includes health, dental & life insurance
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Retirement plan including a matching 401 K plan
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- M.D, Board Certified or Board Elegible
- Assess health status of patients consistent with education and training, through appropriate health history, physical examination, and diagnostic tests.
- Provide care for acute/chronic medical illness and preventative services in accordance with national recognized standards
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to nurse practitioners and physician assistants as assigned
- Provide leadership of the medical team which they are assigned(RN/LPN/medical assistants)
- Assist the Medical Director in updating medical policies and guidelines in accordance to national standards.
- Work in collaboration with multi-disciplinary providers
Help us revolutionize the healthcare industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with a passionate group of health care providers!