A bit about us:
We are a global leader in quality motion control assemblies, components, and parts coupled with the industry’s top experts and engineers to create optimized solutions for every project. We help serve in the HVAC, Food Equipment, Medical, Automotive, Mobility, and Packaging industries.Why join us?
- Bonus program at year end based on performance
- 100% premium coverage for Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K up to 5% match
- Cutting edge technology Driven Environment
- Collaborative Team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical industrial sales support to sales team and OEM customers
- Support and expertise in assigned Core products & act as a technical bridge between factory and customers
- Function as Product Manager in the assigned core product line – clearly understand competitor products, pricing, performance, and NPI process.
- Provide in-house technical support/products training.
- Project Management – provide solutions for standard and custom products RFQ.
- Prepare and coach sales team on production application information & new product initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering program
- 1+ year of experience with industrial related products.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese
- Experiences with ERP systems such as SAP preferred
- Experience in Project Management