A bit about us:
Based in the Napa area, we are a fast growing Global Manufacturing company looking for an EH&S Coordinator to join our dynamic team!
If you have 2 years of EHS experience and looking for a stable and reputable company to join, please apply below.Why join us?
High Paying Salary, Excellent Benefits, 401k and MORE!Job Details
- Provide leadership to the company on worker safety, health and environmental protection through the process of continual improvement, training and written policies and procedures.
- Predict hazards from historical data and other information sources – and use this information as well as personal knowledge and experience to evaluate current equipment, products, facilities, or processes, and future plans.
- Evaluate the probability and severity of accidents and identify where controls need to be implemented to reduce or eliminate risk
- Establish a culture that focuses on EHS compliance as an overriding expectation, for which everyone is held accountable
- Conduct safety training for management, supervisors, and workers to ensure safe work practices, safety and environmental consciousness
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 - 2 years' experience in functional role