A bit about us:
We are a a private investment bank, direct lender, co-lender, and lead financial arranger. We specialize in asset-based debt for small- to middle-market private and public companies with $5 million to $100 million in sales.Why join us?
Competitive Pay $50K - $80K DOE
Due Diligence Underwriters are responsible for the review of investor conditions post trade and the rebuttal, and subsequent follow up, to clear conditions for purchase. The review includes multi-state Non-QM and Hard Money loan packages for both purchases and refinances.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review credit, income, assets, and collateral documentation per our guidelines and determine whether or not the investor conditions/concerns are valid
- Coordinate rebuttals to investor findings, condition clearing, and Vendor follow up
- Reach out to third parties for required documentation to clear investor conditions
- Calculate income using traditional and non-traditional documentation to determine DTI ratios, residual income figure, and DSCR when applicable
- Analyze and compile information gathered through due diligence and summarize results, both positive and negative