A bit about us:
We have been in the industry for 10+ years as a private lending firm secured by real estate. We have built a full-service lending and loan servicing platform to ensure a steady flow of investments for our funds.
Our borrowers - primarily, private real estate sponsors and developers focus on residential and commercial real estate projects in the western United States and we have become one of the largest and most respected private lenders over the past 13 years.
Why join us?
COMPETITIVE Pay $$$
Medical, Dental, Vision
Primary Responsibilities: The Director, Loan Operations works closely with loan origination, the underwriting and Managing Directors. The position oversees day-to-day loan operations, including funding, servicing, draws and closing functions. This position maintains and implements efficient and compliant day to day processes to support the organization’s strategy and goals and ensure communication is maintained with all borrowers and key players.
Essential Job Functions:
● Lead the operations department which includes overseeing all closing functions, funding of loans, draws, and the servicing department;
● Partner with other department heads including origination, underwriting and capital markets to ensure efficiency, compliance and “white glove” service to borrowers;
● Adhere to all applicable compliance and private lending regulations;
● Manage employees in the operations department to include hiring, onboarding, training, performance management, and disciplinary actions as needed;
● Actively participates in Company senior leadership meetings and discussions;
● Ensure Salesforce is effectively utilized across all loan operation functions;
● Manage all warehouse lines and loan sale submissions, including repo line. Manage lines, utilization, collateral assignments, etc.
● Correspond and coordinate with borrowers to ensure an excellent borrower experience;
● Prepare and package loan files to be pledged to banks;
● Monitor line of credit information and track pledging details;
● Oversee monthly portfolio dashboards, loan tapes and 3rd party loan portfolio reporting;
● Monitor the funds’ performance, reporting deliverables, and review insurance expiration and renewals;
● Manage delinquent loans and a participate in Risk Management meetings;
● Work with The Mortgage Office to ensure its functionality is fully utilized for our servicing platform;
● Lead loan sale process and be subject matter expert for any loan sale questions including DRE and CFL licensure and regulations;