A bit about us:
We are an advanced Power Electronics Company. We design, develop and manufacture innovative feature-rich power supply and power solutions for mission-critical and life-saving applications. We serve diverse industries and markets including defense and aerospace, medical and healthcare, industrial, and telecommunications. We also provide electric vehicle charger products and energy storage segments.Why join us?
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Advanced Technology
SUMMARY: We are seeking a hands-on individual to develop and build our company’s global IT infrastructure and roadmap. This is your opportunity to have full autonomy to take charge and be a change agent for the company’s IT future roadmap with a high growth 50-year-old company that is rebuilding its business model for the EV market.
- NetSuite Experience.
- Experience building and managing IT Infrastructure for Public companies.
- Experience with Cloud Computing.
- Ability to work with Local Servers.
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical knowledge and experience to manage and support the IT internal control environment for our current ERP system (NetSuite One-World)
- Management experience in an IT/Leadership role responsible for systems application support and the owner for all business-critical systems - Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Experience working with and administering corporate wide global IT functions with current software test and validation technology
- Direct, hands-on experience with Google & Microsoft-based desktop technology products
- Desktop & laptop remote repair and software trouble shooting experience.
- Manage external software vendors for new and existing applications and software projects
- Identify potential enhancements, risk mitigating technologies or processes to implement the related technology
- Current management experience of Information Security best practices and standards
- Experience with cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Experience managing Windows environments with Active Directory, Group Policy, and Azure
- Experience with hardware virtualization products such as VMware/vSphere or MS Hyper V
- Develop and implement conference room AV technology and equipment including hardware, Microsoft Teams & ZOOM video conferencing
- Experience building SQL database queries and reports
- Managing a corporate IT department with an innovative mindset and having had to implement current technology and ensuring successful UAT projects to roll out that technology.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 7+ years of IT experience