A bit about us:
We are a financial services company that is the seamless payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies giving you all of your payment, identity & e-money solutions, in one place! We are currently working on cutting edge solutions in identity verification, payments, and core banking.Why join us?
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick and holidays
- Manage the entire infrastructure lifecycle for our services.
- Improve and maintain automation and CI/CD for the development process.
- Advise the CTO in preparation on the infrastructure and automation roadmaps and architecture.
- Participate in incident responses and remediation.
- Develop and implement software and services that meet international standards like ISO 27001 and PCI DSS, and local/scheme requirements.
- Lead by example in demonstrating your team's compliance with the processes and frameworks that protect everyone's security & privacy.
You should know some of the following:
- Monitoring, infrastructure, networking
- CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- AWS, EC2, Lambda CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- Terraform, SQL, Postgres
- PowerShell, Bash
- Linux, Git, High availability systems
- TCP/IP, Routing, VPN technologies
- Apache, Kafka, ElasticSearch, LogStash