A bit about us:
With offices in Sunnyvale and San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing Y Combinator backed startup that is revolutionizing the Marketing technology space! We leverage a Full Stack Cloud Platform, AI/ML, Predictive Analytics and Data Science to predict customer behavior and needs so Revenue Leaders and Sales People have the highest quality leads before the competition. We are very well funded and growing quickly in terms of both head count and revenue.
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who has experience with Python, Linux, Docker and Kubernetes as well as an interest in the Hadoop Ecosystem and High Availability Systems , then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary, bonus and equity package!
- Architect, build and scale services using the latest and greatest technologies
- All the perks of well-funded A-Level start-up life (great benefits, perks, free meals, team building, etc)
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
What you'll do
- Professional Linux/Unix Systems Admin experience as well as a firm grasp of networking fundamentals
- Professional experience with Java and Python
- Experience developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in a High Availability environment
- Experience with configuration management tools including Ansible, Chef, Puppet and idempotency
- Experience with build systems including Bazel, Buck and Pants
- Operational tasks such as infrastructure, build/release, CI/CD, database administration, and systems administration
- Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of our systems
- Architecting, building, and scaling out our services and infrastructure
- Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
- Own our systems like our Hadoop and Presto clusters, front/back-end services, build configurations, infrastructure components, deployment of services into our infrastructure, and everything in between
- Review and debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems
- Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
- Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
Strong Plusses - Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem such as Hive and Presto
- Knowledge of standard security practices
- Experience with Docker
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field is preferred
Why join us? Have a high degree of autonomy in your work. Your work will have a big impact on our product and company success! Ample new development. Solve novel challenges!