A bit about us:
We are the first and only master control system and is providing the infrastructure for bi-directional communication between all services on-site. Providing operators with analytics real-time, allowing them to make informed decisions from their site or remotely.Why join us?
We are a ground-breaking and result-driven team determined to transform the Oil & Gas Industry through technologyJob Details
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions (infrastructure-as-code and configuration management).
- Measure and optimize system performance, prioritizing pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating for continuous improvement.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering.
- Enhance our approach to accelerate our development teams.
- Create and maintain infrastructure in the cloud (AWS) using IaC to ensure standardization across environments (Terraform).
- Monitor and maintain the environments using monitoring tools (Datadog).
- Plan, prioritize and implement work using an AGILE method.
- Troubleshoot and remedy any errors or alarms.
- Join on call schedule on a rotational basis.
- Design and implement enabling features for developers (VPN, development environments, etc.).
- Ability to create, read, modify, and troubleshoot code.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with scripting knowledge (Python, Bash etc.).
- Experience with Ansible is considered an asset.
- Experience with Terraform is considered an asset.
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS preferred).
- Experience with Linux operating systems (Debian/Ubuntu).
- Experience with Docker (Also ECS/Fargate).
- Experience with serverless services (AWS Lambda).
- Experience with RDS (Postgres Database).
- Experience with DMS is considered an asset.
- Experience with MQTT/IoT is considered an asset.
- Networking skills are considered an asset.