A bit about us:
Great Opportunity for a part time Dentist to join our hospital group! Heavily invested in our community providing primary and specialty healthcare tailored to patients unique healthcare profiles, lifestyles and circumstances. Our patient centered philosophy drives the level of high-quality care we are committed to providing to our patients, regardless of their situation!
If you are Dentist looking to partner up and make a difference in our community....keep reading. :-)Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Loan Repayment program
- Pension Plan
- Cafeteria Plan
- Generous Vacation
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- DDS or DMD from an ADA accredited dental school and 2+ years of experience...
- Maintain current with new techniques relating to all aspects of the dental field and related areas
- Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery
- Perform extractions, surgical procedures, endodontics, prosthetics, periodontics, and restorative services within the scope of experience
- 2+ years’ experience in pediatric and adolescent dentistry