A bit about us:
Come and join our team for an exciting and rewarding career! We offer a competitive salary and excellent career growth opportunities!
Why join us?
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
· 401k Plan with matching percentage
· Paid vacation and sick time
· Aflac - Additional Insurance
*Ideal candidates have an active NEW JERSEY PE or EIT/EI License - Ideally candidates from NJ, not NY experience*
Experience and Requirements
Professional Engineer’s License in good standing in New Jersey.
Candidate should possess good communication, verbal, and technical writing skills. As well as handling client and public meetings.
Ability to project manage including budgets and due dates.
Familiarity with regulating permitting.
Professional Planning License a plus, but not required.
Prepare and oversee the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and costs for municipalities capital improvement projects.
*Must have municipal experience