A bit about us:
Responsible for reading and interpreting engineering blueprints, fabricating metal components or structures, and performing quality checks on finished products. You may also be required to set up fabricating machines and design custom templates.Why join us?
- Operate equipment, including but not limited to lathes, mills, drill press, press-breaks, shears, and cutting tables.
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products through a process, including finish work.
- Strong knowledge of engineering design concepts and practices.
- The experience of diagnosing and resolving design and functional issues arising during a project.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions, precisely follow measurements on engineering drawings.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Build prototypes and test products with engineering.
- Keeps accountable for shop and equipment maintenance, cleanliness and safety and security. Make sure that company tools receive their required maintenance and tools get calibrated on scheduled basis.
- 15 years’ experience in fabricating steel and welding field preferred, or ability to demonstrate proficiency.
- Proficient in MIG, TIG, stick for steel, SS, and Aluminum.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures with the ability to read blueprints or follow technical specifications.
- Well organized and must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work with hands, lift heavy objects and stand on your feet for long periods of time often doing repetitive motions.
- Motivated self-starter with high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English as it relates to the job requirements.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.