A bit about us:
Based in San Jose, CA we are a fast-growing Public Accounting Firm that is dedicated to bringing our clients much needed services not offered at most firms. We are well known and come highly recommended by those we have consulted for. Our services do include traditional Tax, Auditing, and Advisory. We are looking for a Audit Senior that is looking for high career growth and will help bring our organization to the next level. Founded 70 years ago, the Firm has deep roots in the Bay Area's technology and business communities.
Our professional services include Tax Consulting and Planning, Assurance and Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Litigation Support, Business Valuation and Business Consulting.
We have open positions available in our Assurance and Advisory practice. Our Assurance and Advisory practice focuses on the audit and financial reporting needs of public and privately-held companies in the SF Bay Area. We service a wide range of industries and multiple sizes of companies. Take your audit career to the next level by working as a business advisor with our diverse clientele!
If you are an Audit Senior then please read on….Why join us?
- 4 Weeks of PTO to start!
- 401(K) Match up to 4%
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- 3-5 years of experience in a public accounting role, focused in audit
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business, accounting, or with an emphasis in accounting
- CPA certification with experience in general auditing of private or public companies - preferred
- Experience acting as primary client contact is helpful
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Dedication to superior client service