A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we have been named the Best Place to Work in LA for 8 years in a row! We are an accounting, tax, and advisory firm that has been serving the Southland for over 50 years. We specialize in Entertainment, Media, Health and Wellness, Food & Beverage, and Non-Profit companies. We have a flexible, entrepreneurial environment so you can help your clients and yourself achieve personal and professional goals. We invest in our team members, our technology, and retain our diverse talent which enables us to partner locally and globally to deliver unique and inventive solutions. Our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
If you are an Audit Senior Associate with experience looking to enjoy a promising work-life balance, then please read on.....Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Great Work/Life balance during busy season (45/hrs. max!)
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- At least three (3) years’ experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software programs.
- CPA and CFE preferred
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way CPA firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at Los Angeles Business Journal top ranked CPA firm!