A bit about us:
We are known for its state of the art innovations, environmentally friendly emulsion polymers and outstanding customer service
If you are a Quality Assurance leader then please read on...Job Details
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
What can we do for you?
- Requires a college degree in chemistry or related subject, and a minimum of 10 years-experience quality control setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Have good math skills, excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
What will you be doing... responsible for working and supporting the Quality Manager in managing all aspects of Quality Control Departments, including analytical testing of raw materials and products, coordination of quality system implementation and adherence to those systems.