A bit about us:
Founded in the 1960’s, we are an innovative, dynamic, and industry-leading financial Cooperative that offers a full range of banking and loan products. We are currently serving 125,000+ members across the nation with over $2 Billion in assets.Why join us?
Our upper management team is lead by 4 previous CIOs' - strong technical background leading our company!
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
Strong Benefits package!!...
- 401 K with generous company match (6% match!)
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
This is a hybrid remote role out of our Chelmsford office.
This IT business unit is small, innovative, and growing...We currently have a Business Analyst, QA Analyst, Implementation Engineer, and a Systems Architect reporting to the CIO. We are seeking an Application Developer currently.
We are building banking-as-a-service (BaaS) for fintech companies. There is lots of API work so technologies like Web API, RESTful, SOAP, and Web Services would be good for us. We custom-develop API's to talk to our clients and connect to their back end systems.
We are seeking a candidate that can write their own code, can wear multiple hats, and take initiative on their own. We are not seeking front end work at this time, rather it is heavy API's, C#, and SQL Server work.
- Develop and support APIs for Fintechs to consume for BaaS.
- Connect design theory to the relevant realities of everyday business.
- Develop unit test cases/criteria to verify all functionality is working correctly based on specified requirements. Contribute to testing strategies, architecture and provide feedback for improvements.
- Work with QA and business teams to understand the modules and components targeted for development.
- Work closely with the Fintech Specialists to ensure code quality, accuracy and correct business solution has been developed.
You should know some of the following:
- C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Unit Testing
- API's, Web API, RESTful, SOAP, Web Services
- Azure (API Gateway)