A bit about us:
We offer one of the most comprehensive portfolios of autopilots for airplanes and helicopters. From low-cost analog wing levelers to sophisticated, three-axis, digital autopilots with Flight Director and envelope protection, S-TEC has over 1,500 FAA and international certifications for more than 1,000 aircraft types.
If you are a Quality Assurance Engineer then please read on...Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; and a minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Software Quality Engineering Experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with DO-178 up to DAL A and AS9115 objectives. Experience within the Aerospace, Aviation, or Defense Industries.
- Proficient in at least one high-level programming language (e.g. C, C++, C#, MATLAB, etc.).
- Responsible for overall software quality in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Lead Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) when systemic discrepancies are identified.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies and compliance standards as required.