A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with Mandarin Chinese Bilingual skills along with strong writing skills to join a growing, global International News Organization located in the Washington, DC area.Why join us?
We offer a competitive area compensation and benefits package.Job Details
- Handle administrative requests and queries from executive administrative assistants and senior managers.
- Take care of office tasks, including but not limited to organizing files, preparing reports and documents, scheduling appointments, sorting mails, ordering supplies, preparing invoices, setting up meetings, logistics and etc.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel reservations.
- Engage in event planning and implementation.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Receive and direct visitors.
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual Chinese Mandarin skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent information gathering skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Driver's License required.