A bit about us:
We are a privately owned full-service provider of aviation and aerospace products and services. We support a wide array of solutions to a variety of markets, including: Aerospace and Defense, Business Aviation, Engineering and Manufacturing, and Special Mission. Services include major alteration and major repair design, avionics installation and repair, parts fabrication, analysis and FAA-DER engineering approvals.Why join us?
- Vision, Dental, Health!
- State of the art facility and working on a variety of aircraft!
We are looking for a highly experienced Lead A&P Mechanic who can inspire their team to get aircraft out the door safely, and on time & budget. Citation experience required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take projects and see it through to completion with little supervision, using positive motivation that inspires members of their team to constantly improve their skills and knowledge.
- Conduct maintenance on Lears, Hawkers, Falcons, Citations, King Airs, and Gulfstreams.
- Provide the gate maintenance for most of the airline.
- Conduct major and minor inspections, to complete avionics refits.
- 5+ Years of A&P Mechanic Experience
- Experienced as a Lead Mechanic
- Experienced working on Business Jets