A bit about us:
Our team has been in business for two decades. Servicing clients nationwide offering a variety of consumer loan products. We pride ourselves on our culture and it shows in our daily environment. If you are a senior processor that is looking for a career with opportunity beyond just a paycheck then please do apply.Why join us?
Full medical, dental and vision
PTO with annual days of accrual
Per file bonus
Lucrative base pay
Work from home
401k with a generous matchJob Details
- 5-7 years of current processing experience within the mortgage industry
- Must be able to handle a pipeline of 35-40 loans with 20-25 closings per month.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional and VA
- Encompass experienced
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude
- High level of integrity and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations.