A bit about us:
We always have a steady stream of business even in the downturns. As a retail organization working directly with our partnered banks we offer a full range of products to cover the needs of any borrower.Why join us?
We offer a competitive salary on top of bonuses that we adjust in our employees favor in times like these. This is a full time permanent position with full benefits and OT eligible.Job Details
What your day will look like
- Review closing package for accuracy and access any deficiencies
- Ensure all prior-to-funding conditions are met
- Coordinate closings with agents
- Approve closing agent’s settlement statement
- Responsible for preparing and verifying final funding figures
- Audit file for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, investor and company guidelines
- Prepare CD and coordinate closing date with processor and closing agent
- Confirm all prior-to-doc conditions are met and signed off by appropriate parties before releasing loan documents
- Prepare loan documents and ensure closing package is complete, fees accurate and fully compliant
- Prepare wire request for funding and provide settlement agent with funding authorization
- Post-closing duties include confirming recording/disbursement, preparing collateral package, MERS registration, exporting 3.2 DU file, curing post-closing deficiencies, reconciling final settlement statement and preparing (if needed) post-closing CD
- High school diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Must have recent mortgage experience in closing and/or post-closing.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines and investor commitments
- Familiar and experience with TRID regulations
- Advanced Encompass skills
- Exceptional attention to detail