A bit about us:
If you are seeking a 100% Senior Remote Processing opportunity, look no further!! Apply today and join our GREAT mortgage family!
Recognized as a National Mortgage Professional Top Employer-awarded company, We are a privately held mortgage-banking firm with billions in our mortgage servicing portfolio and billions in annual volume! Come and join our family! We specialize in mortgage servicing plus we are a full-service, national lender. We are both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac approved and sells through correspondent and retail channels.Why join us?
National Mortgage Professional Top Employer-awarded company!
Billions in annual volume!
Privately held mortgage-banking firm!
100% Remote - live anywhere in the USA!!
Standard 8 hour workday base on your time zone plus overtime pay!
Lucrative base and monthly bonus plan $$$$$$$!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401(k)
Short term and long-term disability insurance and basic life insurance
10 employer-paid holidays!Job Details
- Must have 3+ years of recent mortgage processing experience (prefer 5 to 7+ years)
- Must be able to handle a pipeline of 30-50 loans/month
- Must have FHA, VA, and Conventional recent loan processing experience
- Must have Retail Channel experience aka worked with Loan Officers
- Must have recent Encompass - THIS IS A FIRM MUST
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on FHA, Conventional and VA
- Understands the loan flow process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadlines, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude
- High level of integrity and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and organization skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handled sensitive and confidential situations.